Recipe by Goodlookin' Cookin'
AKA: What I had in the refrigerator, I just made this one up and thought it was both unique and delicious! Enjoy
Top Review by Babychops
Simple and absolutely delicious!!! I just mixed the dressing in my little Magic Bullet & threw the rest together (I did add some Boston lettuce too) and it was WONDERFUL!!! Definitely a keeper! Light, delicous summer salad!
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 thin slices red onions, separated into rings
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together with a fork.
- Arrange spinach leaves on your plate. Top with remaining salad ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Note: To lessen the pungent strength of the red onions, run under hot water for about 30 seconds or so.