Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe off a Kraft calendar. I made a few alterations and we think it's really good. Simple enough for a weeknight and pretty enough for guests.
- Cook noodles as directed on the package, drain reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water. *i also like to use linguini noodles instead of the egg noodles*.
- Heat dressing in large skillet over medium heat, add chicken, onion and pepper flakes. Cook until the chicken in cooked through and the onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in noodles and reserved cooking liquid, remove from heat.
- Add spinach, half the cheese, and bacon, toss together.
- Top with remaining cheese to serve.
YUM! This was a great dish. I'm used to more "sauce" with my noodles so I was a little apprehensive with this dish but was pleasantly surprised. This is a light, easy dinner that really could be a one-dish meal. This was so easy in fact that dh made it all by himself! I think mushrooms would be great with this, but dh doesn't eat "fungus".