Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry
- Drain spinach well press between paper towels.
- Mix everything except puff pastry.
- thaw pastry room temperture 30 minutes.
- Unfold on a lightly floured table.
- Spread about 1/4 of the spinach mixture over pastry leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion.
- press to seal seam.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and spinach mixture.
- Freeze 1/2 hour.
- Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices (can be frozen up to 3 months).
- Bake 400* for 20 minutes or golden brown.
Yummy and very easy to prepare. Thank you!
Oh boy are these good! I took these over to my sister's house for Christmas Eve. Everyone loved them! They are a lot bigger than I was expecting too which was nice! It's like eating spinach artichoke dip rolled up in a nice pastry! I just put everything in my food processor and gave it a few pulses. Very quick and easy. Thanks for Sharing!