Recipe by Chilicat
A simple casserole from "A Hundred Years of Island Cooking", an old cookbook from the Hawaiian Electric Company.
Top Review by under12parsecs
This was pretty good. I thought the spinach layer could have used some seasoning as it was very bland. I also would add more seasoning to the cream cheese layer if I were to make this again.
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place artichoke hearts in a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole. Squeeze moisture from spinach; arrange spinach on artichokes.
- In small bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; gradually beat in milk. Spread over spinach.
- Sprinkle with pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 40 minutes.