1/1 Photo of Spinach and Artichoke Wreath(Pampered Chef Copycat)
Flaky pastry(refrigerated crescent rolls!) filled with a savory filling for a dramatic main dish that can be prepared in less than an hour! Adapted from Pampered Chef! Easy enough for family and great presentation for company or holidays! For a demonstration on how to make this go to: http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=247514
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded feta cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2In bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese(or Parmesan, red bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- 3Unroll the 2 packages of crescent rolls onto work surface. Separate into 16 triangles in a circle on a large round pizza pan(or baking stone) with wide ends 3" from edge of pan and points towards the outside. Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone or pan(depending on size).
- 4Arrange remaining triangles in center of baking stone or pan; matching wide ends with triangles already in place Points will overlap in the center.
- 5Using rolling pin, roll over seams of triangles where the wide ends meet, creating a smooth surface for filling. Do not seal center triangles.
- 6Using an ice cream scoop, scoop filling evenly over dough in a continuous circle.
- 7Beginning with the last triangle placed in center of baking stone or pan, bring point of triangle straight across filling.
- 8Next, bring point of opposite outside triangle diagonally across point of previous triangle. The filling will show.
- 9Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck last end under first.
- 10Brush top of wreath with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 11Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Artichoke Wreath(Pampered Chef Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 605.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g