Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, quick and yummy.
- 1 (15 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained
- 2 (12 inch) whole wheat sandwich wraps
- 4 ounces provolone cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips (ribs and seeds removed)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, packed
- coarse salt and pepper
- Wrap artichoke hearts in paper towels; squeeze out liquid and coarsely chop. Set sandwich wraps on work surface. Lay 4 cheese slices down center of each, leaving a 1-inch border at top and bottom. Dividing evenly between wraps, layer artichoke pieces, bell pepper, and spinach on top of cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in tops and bottoms of wraps by about 1 inch, then roll tightly from one of the open sides to enclose filling. Wrap tightly in plastic or waxed paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.