Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy Rachael Ray
Make and share this Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 150 g spinach, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichokes
- fresh thyme, 2 tablespoons
- 3 slices bread, toasted and cut to small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil and mushroom caps, season with salt and pepper.
- Saute about 3 minutes on each side. Add balsamic vinegar and allow to cook 3-4 more minutes (until absorbed).
- Transfer to cookie sheet.
- Heat oil in pan, add onions and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add spinach. Allow to wilt, 3 minutes.
- Coarsely blend artichoke in food processor. Add to spinach mix. Add thyme and allow to warm.
- Mix in bread, dampen with broth.
- Add cheese.
- Spoon mixture into caps. Bake 5-10 minutes or until crisp on top.