Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe of Racheal Ray's from 30-minute meals. She made it with Fake Baked Ziti (#118074) and provides a wonderful accopaniment.
- 4 -5 cups Baby Spinach, packed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Combine spinach and artichokes.
- Place garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small dish and add vinegar.
- Let it stand about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Pour oil and vinegar dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the salad with cheese just before serving.