1/2 Photos of Spinach and Artichoke Pie - Ww Core
1 hr 5 mins
This is a wonderful crustless quiche recipe. You can get creative with the vegetables you add, but the basic recipe works just fine. Slices can be frozen and reheated for individual meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute mushrooms and onions in olive oil with garlic. Add spinach and cook until liquid has reduced.
- 3Mix vegetables with remaining ingredients, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour into pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Artichoke Pie - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 197.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g