- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained well
- 2 cups fresh spinach, long end stems removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin (or more to taste)
- water, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except the spinach and water, in a food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the spinach to the food processor and continue to blend until smooth. If the hummus is too thick for your liking add water, 1 tablespoon at a time and blend until smooth.