- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tbs Parmesan and next ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl, and stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1/2 qt baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 c mozzarella and 2 tbs Parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips or veggies. Use as a spread with turkey or chicken sandwiches.