Recipe by Dawn
Atkins freindly dip to serve with chopped veggies. Suitable for all phases. Net carbs 5 grams, protein 9 grams. Fat 13 grams.
Top Review by ClareVH
I turned on my computer Sunday morning specifically to do a recipe search for a dip containing spinach, artichoke hearts and cream cheese. Lo and behold, there in the 100 most recently posted recipes was just what I was looking for. I served it with sesame thin crackers. Very tasty! A couple changes I made: I only had a 12 ounce jar of marinated artichoke hearts, which I subbed for the canned and I added about a teaspoon of prepared horseradish. I also used a 1 quart crockpot instead of the oven.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichokes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 ounces cream cheese (may substitute reduced fat)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- chopped up vegetables (such as mushrooms, broccoli, or green or red pepper strips to dip in Spinach Artichoke dip)