Atkins freindly dip to serve with chopped veggies. Suitable for all phases. Net carbs 5 grams, protein 9 grams. Fat 13 grams.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichokes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 ounces cream cheese (may substitute reduced fat)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- chopped up vegetables (such as mushrooms, broccoli, or green or red pepper strips to dip in Spinach Artichoke dip)
- 1Heat oven to 350 ° F.
- 2Grease a 1 quart oven proof dish.
- 3Puree Spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, parmesan, and pepper on a food processor or a blender.
- 4Spread mixture in pan and bake about 30 minutes.
- 5Serve with chopped up veggies.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 347.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g