Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a baked version of the very popular spinach and artichoke dips! I created this by taking all my favorite flavors and putting them together after a few trials i think this one is the best!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup of shredded cheese (marble, tex mex)
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof non marinated artichokes
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix room temperature cream cheese and goat cheeses together with sour cream and add 1/2c of shredded cheese.
- Heat oil in frying pan, dice red bell pepper and onion very finely and add to oil saute for 5 min or until pepper and onion are soft then add minced garlic cloves and cook for another 2 minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Finely chop spinach and artichokes and add to cooled mixture, stir.
- Pour veggie mixture into cheese mixture and stir.
- Place mixture in a 8 1/2 x 5 glass dish (found in most dollar stores).
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through
- Serve with toasted pita chips or regular tostito chips!