Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really savoury dip and so quick and easy to make!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packet alfredo sauce ("or" make your own)
- 1 (10 ounce) packet frozen spinach, thawed,well drained and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed (more, according to taste!)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together until blended.
- Spoon mixture into a quiche dish or pie plate.
- Sprinkle with additional 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Bake at 350'F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
This was a great recipe. It was very easy and a crowd pleaser. I used 10 oz jar alfredo already made up instead of the 10 oz package.
I made this the other night for my mom and she loved it! It was really easy to make and it tasted delicious, much more cost effective than going to a restaurant that serves it!
This recipe was a big hit!! I hosted a dinner for some colleagues tonight. I wanted something quick and easy that everyone could enjoy while I put the finishing touches on dinner. Someone actually said it was better than the dip they'd had at Red Lobster, Friday's, and the local sports bar.