Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is the best! Made it for the SuperBowl Party and it was a hit!
- 2 lbs white American cheese (cubed in 1 in. pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 large tomatoes (diced)
- On low-medium heat, add White american cheese cubes, water and artichokes. Slowly melt the cheese stirring frequently.
- When melted completely add spinach, stirring frequently.
- Finally, stir in the diced tomatoes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
- Reheats well, might need to add a little more water.