Recipe by gaylasikes
This is my mom's recipe and tastes great with tortilla chips or Melba toast. You can spice it if you'd like but remember that the hot pepper cheese on top makes it quite spicy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces hot monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 1 small onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter in a medium pot, add onions and sautaee.
- place spinach in a bowl in the microwave until defrosted, drain all liquid from the spinach.
- Add spinach to the onions, add cream cheese and stir until well blended.
- Add sour cream and artichokes to pot and stir until well blended.
- Put mixture in a bakeable dish and top with hot pepper cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese on top is melted and golden on the edges. (about 15-20 min.).