Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
got this from my mom. the woman in her church share recipes and put out a cookbook every few years. The ones she likes she passes on to me.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained,and squeezed dry
- 13 1⁄2 ounces tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tblsp.
- Parmesan and next 6 ingredients (pepper through spinach) in a large bowl, and stir until well blended.
- spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tblsp.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This was delicious, love that is doesn't use mayo. I made it for a family party everyone loved it and demanded I make it again for the next one. I used a hand mixer so everything was well blended and smooth. I have used a couple other recipes for this dip in the past, but this is the best I have made. Thanks for sharing!
I served this at a new year's party in a round pumpernell bread bowl. I added a little bit (about 1/4 tsp) of cayenne pepper for a little extra zing! It turned out very good! The bowl was ripped to crumbs and shreds by the end of the night!
DELICIOUS! I served this at our New Years party with wheat thins, tricuits and melba toast, everybody LOVED it! Even the BF who doesn't like Spinach and Artichoke Dip ate it! I add an extra clove of grlic and a 1/2 tsp of crushed red peppers for some extra kick. Makes much more than four servings. I served this to 10 people and still had two cups of it left at the end of the night. Thanks for the great recipe!