Recipe by melflo
got this from my mom. the woman in her church share recipes and put out a cookbook every few years. The ones she likes she passes on to me.
Top Review by jaimepiver
This was delicious, love that is doesn't use mayo. I made it for a family party everyone loved it and demanded I make it again for the next one. I used a hand mixer so everything was well blended and smooth. I have used a couple other recipes for this dip in the past, but this is the best I have made. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained,and squeezed dry
- 13 1⁄2 ounces tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tblsp.
- Parmesan and next 6 ingredients (pepper through spinach) in a large bowl, and stir until well blended.
- spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tblsp.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips.