1/1 Photo of Spinach and Artichoke Casserole
This is a great recipe for the holidays. I got it from the old Alabama Power Company cookbook. Originally posted by Romona Shannon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1Arrange the artichokes in a greased 1-quart casserole dish, and set aside.
- 2Cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well.
- 3Combine the spinach and the next five ingredients, stirring until the cream cheese and butter melt. Spoon the spinach mixture evenly over the artichokes; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- 4Combine the breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp butter; sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Artichoke Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 492.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g