Recipe by Izzy Knight
This casserole is as healthy as it sounds and tastes phenomenal - in fact, one of the best casserole recipe I've ever come across! It's also extremely easy to cook and involves minimal ingredients. Go ahead, eat your spinach! (This recipe was originally adopted from Goodmorning America)
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts, slightly drained
- 3 packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon whiskey
- 6 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange artichokes on the bottom of 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cover with spinach and season with pepper.
- Beat cream cheese, margarine, whiskey, and cream together.
- Spread over the spinach.
- Refrigerate for about 24 hours (or more if you are planning ahead for a dinner party) Sprinkle Parmesan on top of the sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.