Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy. Makes a great side.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (NOT marinated)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed and water squeezed out real good)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut each heart into 6 pieces.
- Saute onions in butter 'til soft, but not browned.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.