Recipe by turtledove
Add your favorite vegetable as a topping. I like to use tomatoes and onions.
Top Review by fbsut
This is a great vegan recipe! It was gobbled up by my vegan AND carnivore family members! I didn't have any vegan cheese on hand so I left it out and the pizza still came out great! The tofu-spinach mix has a creamy texture to it so it looks and even tastes a bit cheesy. I also sprinked on some dried basil and oregano which added some nice flavor.
- 1 vegan pizza dough (prepared or slightly baked)
- 340.19 g package soft silken tofu, drained
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 0.25 ml of grated nutmeg
- 236.59 ml shredded soy cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°FF.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Sauté spinach, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor blend, spinach mixture and tofu until smooth.
- Evenly spread onto pizza dough.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is a golden brown.