1/1 Photo of Spinach Alfredo Pizza - Vegan
Add your favorite vegetable as a topping. I like to use tomatoes and onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 vegan pizza dough (prepared or slightly baked)
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft silken tofu, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of grated nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded soy cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450°FF.
- 2Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- 3Sauté spinach, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg for about 5 minutes.
- 4In a food processor blend, spinach mixture and tofu until smooth.
- 5Evenly spread onto pizza dough.
- 6Sprinkle cheese.
- 7Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is a golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Alfredo Pizza - Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (757 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan pizza dough