Top Review by Missyb33
This lasagna was rich and elegant. What a great idea to use pork sausage which added a pleasant dimension to the taste. I was looking for a great tasting lasagna that used a white sauce and this filled the bill
- 12 ounces cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the noodles.
- In a skillet brown the sausage then drain.
- Add the spinach, alfredo sauce, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the egg and cheddar, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses.
- In an ungreased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in pan, layer a third of the sausage mixture, noodles and cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers two times.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cuting.