Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Inspired by take out I once had, this is an easy change to your typical pizza!
- 7.08 g package dry yeast
- 354.88 ml warm water
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 295.73 ml wheat flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml alfredo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 141.74 g frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 473.18 ml italian blend cheese
- Dissolve yeast in water; add oil.
- Combine wheat flour, sugar and salt. Add to yeast mixture until smooth.
- Stir in enough all purpose flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn into a floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Place in a greased bowl, and turn once.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Press dough into a pizza pan (this dough will make one thick crust or two thin crust pizzas).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- While baking combine alfredo sauce, garlic and green onions. Spread on pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, spinach and roma tomatoes, then top with cheese.
- Bake 10-15 additional minutes or until cheese is bubbly.