1/1 Photo of Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
The Miserable Gourmet's Note:
Grown up version of a favorite summer treat! Cool, refreshing, and perfect for an evening on the patio or poolside with friends!,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 3 cups ice in a blender. Add 1/2 bottle Lemoncello, 1 cup lemonade and 1/4 cup strawberry syrup. Add more lemonade if mixture is too thick for your liking. Put a few sliced strawberries in the bottom of each glass before pouring in spiked lemonade.
- 2If the drink is too bitter, you may have to add a squirt more syrup.
- 3Feel free to blend the fresh strawberries in as well, instead of using them as a garnish.
- 4You can vary this reipe to suit your taste, by adding raspberry syrup and raspberries, or cranberry juice is good too. I also like to use Minute Maid Tropical Punch fruit juice in place of the one cup of lemonade added to the mix.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: