Recipe by Lucky Chef
Easy and Quick but so delicious. Spike seasoning has become my new kitchen best friend I use it on everything. I originally made these shrimp to eat with a pasta dish but they would also be so good on their own with a side of white rice and salad. I love these 3 ingredient meals. These are great as a meal or would be great as a shrimp appitizer if served with toothpicks
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour oil in nonstick skillet and get it hot.
- Put shrimp in pan.
- Sprinkle seasoning all over shrimp while stirring.
- Cook for about 3 minutes. Turn all shrimp over.
- Let cook another 3-4 minutes till all pink is gone and shrimp are opaque.
- Turn off Heat.
- Let sit about 2 minutes and serve.