Lucky Chef's Note:
Easy and Quick but so delicious. Spike seasoning has become my new kitchen best friend I use it on everything. I originally made these shrimp to eat with a pasta dish but they would also be so good on their own with a side of white rice and salad. I love these 3 ingredient meals. These are great as a meal or would be great as a shrimp appitizer if served with toothpicks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil in nonstick skillet and get it hot.
- 2Put shrimp in pan.
- 3Sprinkle seasoning all over shrimp while stirring.
- 4Cook for about 3 minutes. Turn all shrimp over.
- 5Let cook another 3-4 minutes till all pink is gone and shrimp are opaque.
- 6Turn off Heat.
- 7Let sit about 2 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiked Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 207.3 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: