Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
An agua fresca is nothing more than fruit blended with sugar, water, and a squeeze of citrus. By replacing the water with rum, you've got a cocktail that throws you into vacation mode with just one sip. Courtesy of Aida Mollenkamp.
- 3 lbs pineapple, peeled cored, and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups white rum
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth (you will have to do this in batches).
- Transfer agua fresca to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Chill until ready to drink.
- Serve over ice.