- olive oil, to saute
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs greens, clean, remove stems & finely chop (kale, turnip, beet, collard)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
- asiago cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat till hot, add onion and garlic, saute till tender about 3 minutes.
- Add greens and water to the skillet, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until tender and wilted 6 - 12 minutes, check after 5 minutes, adding more water if needed. Add seasonings to taste. Sprinkle the cheese on top.