Recipe by Redsie
From Rachel Ray.
Top Review by Mia #3
This is a nice refreshing fruit salad for the summer. I just love fruit salads, I added in more fruit like strawberries,sliced bananas, orange, and instead of vodka, I added in some Portugues Port wine, it went perfect.Mmmmm! Thank you for sharing you lovely recipe with us at Zaar Reds!!!
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh pineapple (in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 16 ounces frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 10 (12 ounce) bagsfrozen pitted cherries, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 2 limes, juice of
- mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Discard the mint sprigs and divide the fruit and liquid among 8 cocktail glasses.
- You can replace the vodka with rum and the mint with coconut to make a pina colada cup!