I serve this punch at the Christmas party we throw for our friends each year. The Black Velvet whisky is virtually undetectable. Each glass goes down smooth and if you don't pace yourself, it knocks you down quickly. Enjoy and please remember to drink responsibly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage (7-Up or Sprite)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle blended whiskey (Black Velvet)
- 2 cups Orange sherbet, frozen
- 1In a large punch bowl, combine lemon-lime soda and frozen juices. Stir until well separated.
- 2Stir the Black Velvet Whiskey into the soda and juice mixture.
- 3With an ice-cream scoop, drop balls of orange sherbet onto the surface of the punch.
- 4Serve, enjoy and remember to drink responsibly!
- 5Note: Don't forget to occasionally stir the punch to ensure the whiskey is incorporated evenly.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiked Citrus Punch
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g