Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
I serve this punch at the Christmas party we throw for our friends each year. The Black Velvet whisky is virtually undetectable. Each glass goes down smooth and if you don't pace yourself, it knocks you down quickly. Enjoy and please remember to drink responsibly!
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage (7-Up or Sprite)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle blended whiskey (Black Velvet)
- 2 cups Orange sherbet, frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large punch bowl, combine lemon-lime soda and frozen juices. Stir until well separated.
- Stir the Black Velvet Whiskey into the soda and juice mixture.
- With an ice-cream scoop, drop balls of orange sherbet onto the surface of the punch.
- Serve, enjoy and remember to drink responsibly!
- Note: Don't forget to occasionally stir the punch to ensure the whiskey is incorporated evenly.