Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
These bars are delicious with a kick!
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup any flavor liqueur, such as coffee, orange, hazelnut
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line bottom and sides of 9-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving 2-inch overhang.
- For crust, beat brown sugar and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium-high speed until creamy. Combine cup flour, oats and baking soda in small bowl; gradually beat into sugar mixture at low speed until blended. (Mixture will be crumbly.) Lightly press onto bottom of prepared pan to form crust. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for filling, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, liqueur and milk in same bowl used for crust ingredients. Beat with electric mixer at medium-high speed until smooth. Add egg and remaining 1 teaspoon flour; heat until well blended. Spoon filling over hot crust. Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place chocolate chips in small resealable food storage bag; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until slightly melted. Knead bag; microwave 20 seconds or until completely melted. Cut tiny hole in one corner of bag and drizzle chocolate over cooled cheesecake. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight for best flavor and texture.