Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
This is a great eye catcher. Its a great way to start off the conversation before dinner! ;)
- 4 kiwi fruits
- 1⁄2 cantaloupes or 1⁄2 honeydew melon, cubed
- 6 green figs, cut into pieces
- 7 ounces steamed prawns (no heads, veins shells, tails, etc)
- 5 1⁄2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces salami, cut into nice sized cubes
- 1 large rustic round loaf Italian bread
- 50 skewers
- Prepare only right before serving.
- Make sure you have all of your ingredients cubed/sliced/etc just before preparing.
- Place bread loaf onto surface where you want to serve it.
- Alternate ingredients onto skewers, pairing figs with salami, melon with prosciutto, prawns with kiwi fruits.
- Only place a few pieces onto each skewer leaving a lot of the end free to stick into the bread.