1/1 Photo of Spiderweb Cheesecake
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
This no-bake cheesecake goes together quickly and tastes delicious. The trick to this tempting treat is pulling a toothpick through rings of melted chocolate to create the web effect. It's fun to serve and never fails to draw comments. Plan ahead because it needs to chill for at least two hours. Time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 -9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 4 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water, let stand for 1 minute.
- 2Heat gelatin, stir until dissolved.
- 3Remove from the heat, cool slightly.
- 4In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in whipping cream, vanilla and gelatin mixture until smooth.
- 6Pour mixture into crust.
- 7In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- 8Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, cut a small hole in a corner of bag.
- 9Pipe a small 1/2 in circle of chocolate in center of cheesecake; fill in with chocolate.
- 10Pipe evenly spaced thin, concentric circles about 1/2 inch apart over filling.
- 11Beginning with the center circle, gently pull a toothpick through circles toward outer edge.
- 12Wipe toothpick clean.
- 13Repeat to complete web pattern.
- 14Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiderweb Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.3
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 483.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g