1/2 Photos of Spider Web Dip with Spooky Tortilla Chips (optional)
A quick cream cheese salsa dip topped with prepared guacamole decorated with a sour cream spider web. The optional chips are Halloween shapes cut out of tortillas and baked. The prep and cooking time includes the chips. Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Spooky Tortilla Chips
- 1Place cream cheese and salsa in blender or food processor container and blend until almost smooth.
- 2Spread cream cheese mixture on round serving dish or pie plate, smooth guacamole over top, leaving 1/2-inch border.
- 3Place sour cream in small resealable plastic food storage bag, seal bag.
- 4Cut off tiny corner of bag and pipe sour cream in spiral shape over guacamole.
- 5Run tip of knife through sour cream to make"spider web.
- 7Spooky Tortilla Chips:Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Using 3-inch Halloween cookie cutters, cut tortillas, one at a time, into shapes.
- 10Lightly spray tortilla shapes with cooking spray.
- 11Place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- 12Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 13Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spider Web Dip with Spooky Tortilla Chips (optional)
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 698.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: