Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for all of your Halloween Kiddies ; )
- 12 unfrosted cupcakes
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- tiny purple sprinkles
- black licorice, laces cut in 96 two-in. pieces
- 12 chocolate-covered doughnut holes (such as Munchkins)
- 1 package brown frosting
- 24 green miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- Frost top of cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
- Roll edges in sprinkles, then sprinkle some on top.
- For each cupcake: Starting in middle, place 4 pieces licorice lace"legs" on each side.
- Place a doughnut hole in center.
- Pipe 2 dots of brown frosting on top; press on green M&M eyes.
- Pipe on brown dots for pupils.