Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to make, very rich cookies. One is actually enough! I have never been able to get these to look like spiders, and they make me think of the various "Bird's Nest" cookies. They are fun for Halloween, though! DO keep these in the freezer--they get messy really fast!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (20 ounce) cancrunchy chinese noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) can peanuts
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips together in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Mix in the chinese noodles and peanuts.
- Form (as best you can) into spiders (about a tablespoon) on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze until firm.
- Store in the freezer.
hahahahaha I loved these! I dropped them by tablespoons and kinda pinched them together to make round spicer bodies, then I pulled some chow mein pieces out a little for legs. Then I put mini m&ms for the spider eyes. Worked out great! These really made me laugh! Thanks so much.
These are very tastey!! I don't know what I did....but they didn't look like spiders to me! (I can only hope there aren't spiders that look like this!!!) Thank you for sharing your recipe!!