Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
i just came up with this one, spread it onto toasted english muffins, added a slice of low-fat cheese, a piece of iceburg lettuce, and lots of chopped vegetables. yummy-- my own version of a veggie delight! :)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1⁄4 ounce sun-dried tomato (dry, not packed in oil)
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- blend all ingredients. i use my 'magic bullet', but i'm sure a food processor or blender will work just as well.
- without a kitchen machine, chop the tomato & garlic very fine and blend all ingredients together.