1/1 Photo of Spicy Yogurt Cucumber Dip
Serve with baked pita chips or pappadams (Indian flat bread) that has been heated and broken into piece, or whatever! Stores, in the refrigerator, up to 3 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain cucumber in a fine sieve for 20 minutes; press to extract liquid.
- 2Meanwhile, if using plain yogurt, drain in cheesecloth placed in a sieve, 20 minutes.
- 3Heat oil in a saucepan over medium high heat; add curry powder and cook until bubbly, about 45 seconds.
- 4Transfer to a bowl and let cool; stir in cucumber, yogurt, chutney, ginger, cilantro, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 5Refrigerate 1 hour; adjust seasonings.
- 6Store up to 3 days refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Yogurt Cucumber Dip
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: