Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with any menu for your dinner/lunch...and ready in minutes !
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry roasted cumin seeds
- 1⁄4 finely chopped cucumber
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all the ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
This is delicious and nutritious. Great recipe.
We make many similar recipes to this to eat with curry meals (which we eat quite often) but usually use mint. I enjoyed the cilantro for a change, and I always enjoy the addition of roasted cumin seeds to the yoghurt. This went really well with our dinner of Ground Lamb with Peas by belkathy, and Carrot Rice with Peanuts by Anu.