1/1 Photo of Spicy Winter's Stew/Soup
1 hr 15 mins
I wanted a soup that all my family would eat. After reviewing many recipes online I came up with this flavorful soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can petite tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth (I used Campbell's condensed, undiluted)
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depends on how spicy you want it)
- 2 cups yolk-free egg noodles
- 2 -3 cups water
Vegetables (can be varied)
- 1Coat the beef in flour, salt, & pepper. Heat the oil in a large pot. Brown the beef in the oil.
- 2Dump the petite tomatoes, tomato sauce, & beef broth into the pot with the beef. Add the parsley, Worcetershire sauce & all the spices into the sauce. Simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 3Add the vegetables to the sauce & simmer the soup on low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- 4Before the vegetables are completely done add the noodles into the pan & water (enough to cover the noodles). Cook for additional 10 minutes or until the noodles are fully cooked.
- 5Serve with warm bread & butter. Yum!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Winter's Stew/Soup
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1345.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yolk-free egg noodles