- 16 chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut wings into 3 sections, discard tips (or save them for stock).
- Place sections on well greased baking pan.
- Bake at 375* for 45 minutes, or until done.
- In large pan, mix all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes.
- When wings are done, add to the sauce and mix well to coat all the wings.