Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You'll need to have extra napkins on hand for these. Serve as a main dish, or as an appetizer.
Make and share this Spicy Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Cut wings into 3 sections, discard tips (or save them for stock).
- Place sections on well greased baking pan.
- Bake at 375* for 45 minutes, or until done.
- In large pan, mix all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes.
- When wings are done, add to the sauce and mix well to coat all the wings.
We loved these wings. Grilled the wings for 40 minutes on medium heat, then added the sauce. Spicy and delicious!
this recipe comes from Taste of Home Magazine, it's a pretty good wing recipe!
I did cut the corn syrup way back & used onion powder instead of fresh onions. Added 1/2 tsp chili flakes. Lovely kick & loads of flavor. Extra napkins are needed but MMmmmm Thanks MizzNezz for another great recipe