Recipe by shimmerysummersun
Putting this here for safe keeping. Got out of a library book The Best of Country Cooking. These sound really good and I bet they'd be good for those Superbowl parties.
- 16 -18 chicken wings (About 4 pounds)
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- blue cheese (for dipping) or ranch dressing (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut wings into three pieces, discard the wing tips.
- Fry chicken in hot oil until crisp and juices run clear (5-7 minutes for the small part, 6-8 minutes for drumettes).
- Combine butter, hot pepper sauce, and vinegar in a bowl; add chicken and toss to coat. Drain.
- Serve with dressing for dipping. Enjoy!