Recipe by T.O.M.
This party dip/spread is a great way to recycle a few of those leftover hot wings that you ordered with last night's pizza. Easily doubled or tripled.
- 2 medium boneless spicy chicken wings, chopped (cold)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (not whipped dressing)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 5 stuffed green Spanish olives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive brine (from the Spanish olives)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, powdered bouillon, chopped olives and olive brine until well blended.
- Add chopped chicken and mix well.
- Refrigerate two or three hours for flavors to blend.
- Stir again just before serving.
- Serve with chips or spread on crackers.