Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Great with dips, spreads, hummus or soups. Keep extra pita chips stored in an airtight container for up to three days.
Top Review by I'mPat
These had just the right amount of spice without being overpowering and just lovely a crispy and made a perfect accompaniment to recipe #461483. Thank you JackieOhNo!, made for Bargain Basement.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 mini whole wheat pita bread, split in half horizontally
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cumin, paprika, salt, and ground red pepper.
- Cut each pita half into 4 wedges. Arrange pita wedges on a baking sheet. Lightly coat pita with cooking spray. Sprinkle cumin mixture evenly over pita.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until crisp.