Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great with dips, spreads, hummus or soups. Keep extra pita chips stored in an airtight container for up to three days.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 mini whole wheat pita bread, split in half horizontally
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cumin, paprika, salt, and ground red pepper.
- Cut each pita half into 4 wedges. Arrange pita wedges on a baking sheet. Lightly coat pita with cooking spray. Sprinkle cumin mixture evenly over pita.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
These had just the right amount of spice without being overpowering and just lovely a crispy and made a perfect accompaniment to Artichoke Appetizer/Dip. Thank you JackieOhNo!, made for Bargain Basement.