Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I think this came from a Weight Watchers site. It originally called for a white cake mix, but since I didn't have one, I used a spice cake. My book group thought it was delicious, and my family agreed.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix (or white cake)
- 3⁄4 cup unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, flour and orange peel.
- Add egg, egg whites, water, orange juice and applesauce.
- Fold in cranberries and white chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly between the two pans. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.