Recipe by mydesigirl
This was the 2000 GRAND PRIZE WINNER in the White Castle recipe contest!
Top Review by Coffee lover
I made this for a event out at the VFW Post. This is really good. I served it with chips and crackers. Some even put it on rye bread. After people had tried it, they wanted to know what it was. They could not believe what it was. Some of the ladies wanted the recipe. It was a big hit. I will be making again. Thanks for posting!!!
- 10 White Castle hamburgers, no pickle
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (1/2 ounce) packetswhite castle dusseldorf mustard
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 9 ounces of hot monterey jack pepper cheese, chunked
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and mustard together and spread on bottom of large, shallow serving dish.
- Spread onions evenly on top of mixture.
- Put burgers in food processor until blended and spread evenly over onions.
- Cut cheese into chunks, add milk and melt in microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir until creamy.
- Pour cheese mixture over burgers. Sprinkle parsley flakes on top.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes on high in microwave or 20 minutes in oven.
- Serve with a large bag of tortilla chips.