1/2 Photos of Spicy White Castle Dip
This was the 2000 GRAND PRIZE WINNER in the White Castle recipe contest!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and mustard together and spread on bottom of large, shallow serving dish.
- 2Spread onions evenly on top of mixture.
- 3Put burgers in food processor until blended and spread evenly over onions.
- 4Cut cheese into chunks, add milk and melt in microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir until creamy.
- 5Pour cheese mixture over burgers. Sprinkle parsley flakes on top.
- 6Heat for 3-4 minutes on high in microwave or 20 minutes in oven.
- 7Serve with a large bag of tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy White Castle Dip
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 434.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
White Castle hamburgers