- 12 ounces raw jumbo shrimp
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade or 1⁄2 cup plum jelly
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional) or 1 tablespoon chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- If shrimp are frozen thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large skillet, bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes.
- Add shrimp, simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and pink.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds or peanuts.